Baldness and hair loss can be frustrating and disappointing, which is why the Charlotte hair transplant physicians at Innovative Aesthetics Group are here to help you. We have only the highest-qualified hair transplant physicians in Charlotte NC. Having a hair transplant is a surgical procedure. Our expert physicians will:
- Use a local anesthetic to keep you comfortable and pain-free during the procedure
- Take healthy hair follicles from a donor site, which is basically a part of your body where you have hair but do not necessarily need or want it to stay there
- Move those healthy follicles to the recipient site, which is the bald spot you want gone
And, voila! After those three steps, our Charlotte NC hair transplant physicians will have you on your way to the locks you will love.
If you are trying to decide if you really need a hair transplant in Charlotte NC, consider some of these advantages.
- The procedures that our Charlotte hair transplant physicians offer will leave you with a natural-looking head of hair that follows your natural hair line.
- Healthy hair follicles typically grow forever once transplanted.
- Our hair transplant physicians in Charlotte NC do work that shows immediate results. No more waiting for two weeks for chemicals to start working when they will eventually fail anyway.
Our treatments are more effective than those off-the-shelf, chemically-induced quick fixes. If you are looking for a cheap answer, this procedure is not for you. However, if you are looking for long term, permanent results, this procedure will deliver.
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure, so you should consider what that means for you. Rest assured, though, our Charlotte hair transplant physicians do everything they can to make you as comfortable as possible.
Hair transplants are a permanent fix to a frustrating problem. Our Charlotte hair transplant physicians are here to help you change your life and get that full head of hair you have been wanting for so long.