The Nashville hair transplant physicians at Innovative Aesthetics Group are ready to help change your life. Hair loss can occur for a variety of reasons, but in almost every single case, it has one common denominator: it causes frustration and disappointment.
Our hair transplant physicians in Nashville TN can help you end that frustration and disappointment once and for all.
There are many reasons why you might experience hair loss, including:
- Male and female pattern baldness
- Scarring after an accident or invasive surgery
- Hormone changes caused by pregnancy or long-term medications
If you think you might need a hair transplant in Nashville TN and you are looking for Nashville TN hair transplant physicians, you have come to the right place. Our expert physicians will:- Employ a local anesthetic so your experience with this surgical procedure is as pain free and comfortable as possible.
- Work with you to find an appropriate donor site, or a place on your body where you have hair growing, but do not necessarily need or want it there.
- Carefully remove the healthy hair follicles from that site and move, or transplant, them to a recipient site.
Our Nashville hair transplant physicians will have you set up for a healthy head of hair. If you are still not sure if this procedure is the right step for you, take a look at just some of the benefits hair transplantation has to offer:- Healthy, natural looking hair that follows your natural hairline.
- Healthy hair follicles where there were previously dead ones. Since healthy hair follicles typically continue growing forever, you will not have to worry about hair loss again.
- Immediate results
Our hair transplant physicians in Nashville TN can fill you in on even more of the benefits and help answer any questions you may have. Hair transplant is not a quick fix like the chemical-ridden creams, gels and shampoos you may have seen over the counter.
This is a permanent change. Our Nashville hair transplant physicians want to help you change your life and have the hair you have always wanted.